Commercial Diving In The North East
Sealane Inshore is a commercial diving and marine civil engineering company established in 1993.
Our commercial diving services are based in South Shields on the river Tyne and with good access to the River Tyne, River Tees, Port of Sunderland and the Port of Blyth – See our service areas.
Sealane offer a wide variety of services:
Commercial diving services include:
- Underwater welding / Cathodic protection installation
- Underwater burning
- Small craft / Boat recovery
- Bridge inspections including video survey
- Ship inspections including video survey
- Timber pile cutting/ jetty demolition
- Safety boat services
- General diving and inspections
For more information see Subsea
Sealane offer an emergency call out service (call: 0191 455 2793) 24 hours a day 365 days per year, where we can look to mobilise our van mounted dive equipment at short notice to attend a vessel’s needs including rope removal, video inspections, transducer removal and bung fitting.
We can also mobilise a containerised dive control unit for medium to long term jobs,
- Sealane are full members of ADC (Association of Diving Contractors)
- Construction line
- ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) – Recognised Service Supplier
- CHAS (The Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)